Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Oh so late >.< January 6, 2015

$5.99 boots!

Hey everyone. Sorry for the late blog post >.< I kinda got caught up in hanging out with Benji, and well...yknow. Lol, sorry.

Yesterday was pretty boring. I got these really cheap boots that I ordered for my little sister in Jamaica. $8.34 with shipping baby! There's NOWHERE you can get boots for that price. And the site I got them from is all sold out. That site usually gets unsold clothing for other merchants and sell them for less, which is why i like it :D they're new, just..left overs :). If you wanna know the site, please comment below and I will happily give it to you! They don't have the GREATEST things, but if you search, you'll find something decent. Also, if you want a picture of the boots, just tell me!

I also got a little light I ordered to start vlogging again(Look out the vlogs, they're coming soon!), But I don't like it either. I didn't pay a lot for it, so I'm not mad. I think I'll just spend the money and get a good light. 

We also got a Christmas card from my high school and currently one of my CLOSEST friends, Peter-Gay. Its late, but I still LOVE it! Its so nice to hear from old friends, it makes me feel good that they remember. 

The rest of the day was spent cleaning, doing laundry and waiting for Ben. Yknow, the usual. Then he came home a bit earlier than usual, just a couple minutes. But I savor those couple minutes. We ate that gross velveeta skillet thing, and i stir fried some yellow squash and zucchini. The velveeta skillet just tasted like...over-processed cheese. Yknow that taste when you buy the super cheap cheese in the sketchy supermarket? Never done that? I did once >.< In Jamaica. Was gross. Blech. Ben agreed too, luckily we only bought two because they were bogo at Publix.

Either way, we spent the night watching New girl and cuddling up and going to bed.

I spend all day waiting to spend 2 hours be with my husband. And even though I cant stand Tuesdays- Thurdays each week, I try to truly enjoy the little time we have on those days. 

Peace, Love and Unicorns!

Love, Janie.

No comments:

Post a Comment