Monday, October 11, 2010

Life As I know it

So here's an update of my life. I'm sure everyone knows about my on again/off again poisonous relationship. But you know what pisses me off? When you ask the person over and over again if their cheating, and they laugh in your face and claim their not, but yet people from all over are calling you telling you otherwise. It's like as soon as you say, "Kay, time to grow up and trust." Someone calls u n says some shit like "oh, yknow i saw ___ with ___, i didn't know you two broke up." and you have no choice but to say, "I didn't know that either."

So what do you do after this happens..not once, not twice, but so many times you feel like you're going to rip your hair out?

LEAVE THEM ALONE.

There, your life will be much better. If you both are meant to be, then it will happen for you. If not, then u two will stay out of contact, date other people, see if u really want to be with that person...etc.

So, here wat, im gonna start dating around :)

YER YER YER!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment