Saturday, May 12, 2018

What this blog will be:

I know that people like to say things like "Yea, I have a fashion/lifestyle/food(etc) blog." And that's cool. For now, I have no idea what direction I want to take this in. I just want to write and share these moments. I'm gonna write about the hard times, arguments with my husband, the amazing times, my children, lessons I've learned, the food I eat, or my family. There are going to be pictures, videos, maybe a recipe or DIY or 2. I don't want to conform to one thing. I just want to write my little heart out as much as I can.

it's gonna be dirty, hard to read, I'm going to share deep dark things. Because things are roses and rainbows every day. We go through hardships. We go through financial difficulties. We have mega parenting fails. And in talking about it, I feel like I can work through these things, take a lesson from them, and close it. I think and hope that people can appreciate and emphasize with the realness and say "I am going through this, and it makes me feel good that someone understands how I feel." Hell, someone may read it and get an idea of how to deal with something in their own life.

I hope I can be consistent.

Love and Blessings.
Janique.

p.s.  I've got an infant and a toddler so there will be days when I just don't post a blog at all. As I said, I'm just going to do the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment