Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lol, why am i mad tho?

So, i took a mini nap, took the clothes off the line and started watching tv, in my state of depression. Then it hit me, why am I mad though? Seriously? Lol, no more calling to telling him where i'm going, who i'm going with out of respect.

or calling him after ive come from somewhere, to tell him what went on, who did what, out of respect.

i may be a little angry, but give me 2 minutes to cool down n im good. i try to shut up when im angry, so i dont say hurtful things.

but here's wat I'm saying, WHY DWELL ON THIS!? lol, i'm not ugly, nor am i stupid. as for my personality, i think im pretty cool, so have fun in ur life. im not even mad anymore. just... apathetic about the whole thing and just say

LOL, WHY AM I MAD THO???

No comments:

Post a Comment