Sunday, August 15, 2010

My first Blog post!

So from time to time, I'm posting these blog entries, so everyone gets a little preview inside my head. I'm a writer(well I'd like to be) and have always thought that blogs were a great way for people to express themselves, what do you think?

So for my first entry, I thought I'd introduce myself.

My name's Janique, or Jane as I like to be called, I'm 20 years old, and soon to be freshman @ the University of West Indies, pursuing a major in Digital Media Production. I'm some sort of weird mix of Indian and black, life right now? Totally jobless -_- broke as hell but I guess it could've been worse, I could be hungry and homeless, I've never appreciated 4 walls so much in my lifetime! I'm engaged, have been for about 3 years now, and believe me when I say, I'm in no rush, I'd love to establish myself properly before taking that step.

So here I am, writing this weird blog. I'll try to update as much as I can.

Is anyone out there reading this?

3 comments: