Saturday, January 10, 2015

Baby it's cold outside~ January 10th, 2015

Don't be mad at me.

This is what happens when you're husband who isn't home a lot finally gets days off. TWO WHOLE DAYS OFF. We've been watching stuff. Playing video games. We went out for a lunch date :) Went to breakfast at Krispy Creme. If you've never had a Krispy Creme doughnut, you have not LIVED.

Really, that's all we've been doing. Just hanging out. He likes it when I watch him play Last of Us, we did that and he beat the whole thing. 

Bought some groceries at publix, target for dog food. oh yea, I finally got my hands on a glue gun! Blooming clock, here I come! For all those who don't know what a blooming clock is, its a clock with spoons as flower petals:


I've got the spoons, the clock, the spray paint, and the glue gun & sticks. LET'S DO THIS.

Sorry I haven't been around, its just I'm trying to spend as much time with Ben since we don't get much as it is. 

I'll do my best.

Peace and unicorns.

Love, Janie.

No comments:

Post a Comment