Sunday, January 4, 2015

January 4th, 2014

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY ~ 5;57pm

HHHHEEEEEYYYYYYY XD

So since last night wasn't so bad :) Ben came home a bit early, and we ate potato/butternut squash curry and rice. It is evident that we needed to go grocery shopping? LOL either way it was pretty delicious. THat's how life is these days, putting off grocery shopping days seem to be be frequent as Ben's schedule gets tighter.

I should learn how to take the bus and go myself but...I scared O.O Someone take the bus with me
>.<

He went to work today till 2, so he came home early and we went to Walmart and FINALLY got things to cook(yesssss I was tired of cooking yakisobas in the microwave however short that time was). I'm a cook. I think. Hell, I just like doing it. Then we went to publix and got bogo things(the only things we get at publix) and then to arby's for dinner. YUM ARBEHS XD

So here we are on the couch, like we usually do, watching New Girl.

Its the little things with him that I truly enjoy.

See you tomorrow.

Love, Janie


2 comments: