Thursday, January 1, 2015

My own 2015 Challenge.

And it begins.... January 01, 2015

So, for 20145(that's going to take some getting used to), I've decided to challenge myself by writing a Blog post everyday. I think it might be a challenge seeing as my days nowadays seem pretty much the same: Wake up. Makes Ben's lunch. Go back to sleep. Wake up again. get ready for the day. Let the dogs out. Clean the house. Take care of the dogs some more. Watch tv. Cook dinner. Hang out with Ben. Then sleep. There isn't much I really can do while my immigration paperwork is still being processed so, I do the best I can. 

I know, I know. My days are gloriously exciting.

Either way, I'll do my best to make it a good read for you.

Also, I did promise a post about my little DIY wedding MONTHS AGO, and I promise I'll give it to you if you're still interested. 

Still...is anyone out there, reading this? Or have you all given up on me? 

I hope not.

All my love.
~Janie


No comments:

Post a Comment