Saturday, January 3, 2015

January 3, 2015

Nothing to report, Chief~ 8:10pm


Been a quiet day here at the Berrells. So we left off yesterday.

I was pretty depressed all day. With Ben working two jobs now, it's kind of difficult to get time with each other, and I was lonely. I can't be mad at him for working hard to provide for us, can I? With two jobs, things are so much easier. Bills get paid easier, we get things we want, but the price is definitely is time. 

I miss him. 

I miss laying around on the couch with our legs entwined, watching some show, usually Supernatural or something new we started (We just started New Girl and we love it). It's not like he's not trying to find a different job, he is, but we've all been through that, we get jobs we NEED, rarely the ones we WANT. And the jobs we want, someone's already doing it. I feel sorry for him, sometimes. He really wants to do audio engineering, which IS what he has a Bachelor's for, but again, all our dream jobs are basically taken. 

I DID get to spend some time with him today, so that was good. But he had to go to work again, so i has sads again :( But I know he's doing it for us, so I try my best to do what I can for him at home.

Now I'm watching a horror movie, watching the time go by, waiting for him to come home again. 

So, thats what's up for today. 

I'm thinking of going vegetarian for a month, sorta like a cleanse. What do you think? 

SO:

What did the cannibal get when he was late for the dinner party?

THE COLD SHOULDER!

well, *I* laughed.

Love, Janie :3




No comments:

Post a Comment