Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5,2015

OMG I ALMOST MISSED IT- 11:30pm


I almost missed today's blog post! >.< I sorry! 

Hello one and all! Or no one who is reading this >.> today was a good day! Yesterday was a good one as well. We watched new girl, ben played Lords of the Fallen while I was on the phone with my step mom for 45 minutes, then back to new girl. Our lives are pretty boring nowadays. 

This morning our alarms didn't go off so ben was almost late for work :/ good thing he doesn't mind taking yakisoba to work, or he would've had to buy something. 

Today I spent a bit of time just taking care of myself: cutting my toenails, tweeting my eye brows, exfoliating my skin. It was nice :3 then I got to cleaning and watched another terrible horror movie until ben came home...EARLY! :)

We took our millions upon millions of bags of trash to the trash can down the street of the complex. I mean really, how did we accumulate so much trash? What are we eating? Either way, it was starting to pile up, and I was happy to get rid of it. 

Then we started to play the Last of Us, well I watched Ben play. 'Twas awesome. Then we paused and he actually helped me with dinner. He mashed potatoes, helped me prep veggies, and helped me with the gravy. Oh, he also helped me time the searing of each steak(they were cut pretty thin so one minute of each side would do). We watched new girl while we ate, then went back to playing the last of us.

I'm proud of him for only complaining twice while he helped me cook XD

Anyway, we're in bed, and he's waiting for me to turn the lamp off and cuddle. Yknow, super important marriage business. 

Love, Janie.


No comments:

Post a Comment